Tuesday 28 August 2007

Another Question

The voice returns as before, increasing and decreasing, it strokes the hairs on my neck and breathes into my ear... How do you defeat a creative block? it murmers...
Once more i feel compelled to reply. to defeat a creative block, one must distance oneself from it completely, leave it for a while, do something else, forget about it, ignore it and generally pay it no heed. after a while of neglect, it will slowly dissolve and dissappear. You will then be free to create or procreate depending on your will.

4 comments:

Traesha/Kachinadoll said...

This is a great response! And your blog is looking absolutely fab!! Keep up the great work! Whoo Hoo!

Unknown said...

Oohh, nice header... darlin' you need to tell me when you do neat things like that so I can gloat to all my little god-friends:-)

Vickie said...

Blog is looking very nice indeed! And that is a great response!

Sorcia said...

Hello sweet Orc. Your cave is becoming most inviting. I hope to get to know you better.