Thursday 13 September 2007

The voice returns (outside)

I am on a rocky ledge. I see before me a vast plain and at its furthest edge, a forest. I feel compelled to head towards it and start my descent. as the loose rocks scatter before me announcing the beginning of my journey, the voice returns. It descends from on high and swirls around me.
"Which Mernacian character would you like to have dinner with and why? The voice teases me.
I think long and hard as i go forth.
Mother Terees is understanding and all knowing.
Any of my sister shadow guards would be Excellent company(although they all desire me so). But who would wish to dine with an orc who eats his own kind when the opportunity arises? Who could gaze over the table at a slabbering green tinged creature chewing on an eyeball and find it charming?

It would have to be Barak or a descendant of Barak...His son Canu. He is somewhat of a tortured soul and his couplets, songs and poems could keep me entertained. The decision is made and the question answered.
Now please take your leave of me voice of quont and let me travel with my own thoughts for a while.

2 comments:

Indilwen Elensar said...

Oh well I suppose a vegetarian orc would be out of the question.

J.F. Posthumus said...

~chuckles at Indilwen's comment~ Ah, dear brother, as long as it's well cooked, I think I could overlook it! lol Either way, we really need to go visit Quontas during Carnival!!!

I'll email you soon on ideas on that little escapade! Or...you can email me!!!!